Waste Management Tracking
Waste Management + GPS Tracking = Efficiency
Coordinating a massive fleet of vehicles is no small task, and when it comes to waste management, new challenges arise every single day. Scheduling is just the tip of the iceberg. An effective waste management company needs to be able to monitor their fleet, adapt to changing conditions, run smoothly, and be consistent. What’s the best way to accomplish all of those goals with ease? An easy-to-install GPS tracking system. Let’s look at all of the benefits you can enjoy after equipping your fleet with a waste management tracker.
- A vehicle equipped with a GPS tracker is easy to manage, track, and dispatch.
- Customer queries are accessible from any enabled smartphone, allowing your fleet to stay on top of current tasks and new assignments. Response will be quicker and more efficient than ever.
- With our GPS systems, you can communicate with your drivers without distracting them while driving. With text notifications, they’re free to read updates when it’s safe, and companies are free to edit routes in an easy, more efficient, and less intrusive way.
- In heavy traffic, our route monitoring systems can suggest a new, quicker route, automatically increasing efficiency. Our systems also track how long each driver takes to complete specific tasks.
- You can set up alerts to be automatically sent at any date, mileage marker, or engine milestone, ensuring that all vehicles get the maintenance they need before it’s too late.
- Clear navigation, easy communication, and instant, automatic problem solving makes the company run smoother as a whole, increasing efficiency, profit, and customer satisfaction.
- Some GPS systems are complicated to install or require large amounts of space.
- Many satellite tracking solutions are an expensive initial investment, leading many companies to purchase inferior cellular systems.
- For smaller fleets, GPS tracking isn’t always the best course of action.
- GPS technology can be customized to make sure it’s user friendly.
- Combining high tech satellite tracking with traditional Radio Frequency (RF) communication will ensure tracking stays top notch. RF transmitters send signals even without the necessity of a cellular network. Satellite technology allows data receipt anywhere, anytime.
- GPS tracking consultancy services provide an analysis of your business to figure out cost vs. efficiency benefits.
Telephone Customer Service :
General Manager :
+251(0)930 101 176
+251 (0)115 580 477