GPS Container Tracking Prevents Theft, Reduces Cost, and Increases Productivity
If your company regularly deals with valuable cargo, a GPS vehicle tracker could be extremely beneficial to your business. These small devices allow companies to manage, control, and track containers anywhere en route. These devices also provide a wealth of information that companies can use to improve service and decrease operating and maintenance costs. Some companies have seen a 7% increase in productivity, reduced fuel costs, and a 5% to 10% decrease in miles traveled, all thanks to the data provided by our GPS cargo tracker.
Our fleet tracking GPS technology brings an extra layer of security to each cargo container and ensures that the goods will arrive securely and completely intact. This is only one of the many reasons that GPS tracking is quickly becoming an integral part of the logistics industry.
- Shippers can provide their clients with accurate information about where their shipment is, anywhere in the world.
- Governments can insure that cargo is properly taxed and inspected before entering the country.
- Companies can monitor the opening and closing of container doors, temperatures, and the condition of the cargo during transport.
- Our GPS solutions offer extra security measures for sensitive cargo including organs, blood, tissue, medication, and medical equipment.
- Cargo tracking also allows companies to identify and resolve unforeseen issues with unprecedented ease. Throughout the entire shipping process, you can monitor the cargo, leading to increased efficiency and peace of mind for both the company and the customer.
- Companies can provide real-time shipping information for their customers and offer unmatched customer service with complete fleet awareness.
- Our GPS devices are capable of monitoring latitude, longitude, bearing, speed, and altitude of vehicles.
- Customers can monitor exactly when their packages depart and arrive in key locations.
- Small and light GPS units are easy to insert into even small packages.
- By programming the cargo’s intended path into the GPS software, you can receive an automatic alert if your cargo veers from its set course, preventing theft and loss.
- GPS cargo tracking can be an expensive investment
- Real-time tracking may be difficult in areas with extreme temperatures.
- The battery life on our GPS trackers may be too short for some shipping routes.
- Many companies that manufacture these GPS tracking solutions offer consultancy services to help you decide if GPS tracking is right for your company.
- GPS devices can be customized to sustain extreme temperatures.
- Different cargo will need a different level of tracking and different battery capacity. For highly important cargo that needs to be tracked in real-time, a larger battery would be needed, but for standard shipments, it might not be as efficient.
Telephone Customer Service :
General Manager :
+251(0)930 101 176
+251 (0)115 580 477