Car Rental Tracking
GPS Car Tracking Device Reduces Risk for Rental Companies
Due to recent advancements in GPS tracking technology, car rental companies can worry a little less about their rental cars being misused. Car rental tracking is being adapted by more and more companies across the country to monitor the use of their vehicles.
Rental car companies put a considerable amount of trust in their clients, especially when the client is about to leave in an expensive, exotic car. How the customer treats the car is often a mystery until it arrives back at the rental company, and while most drivers are perfectly capable and responsible behind the wheel, the few that aren’t make all the difference.
Luckily, there is a solution. The GPS car tracker is a small, easy to install device that allows you to monitor your fleet’s current and previous locations. The ability to track your vehicles can prevent theft, speeding, bad driving habits, and even trespassing and engine abuse by alerting you to the misuse as it occurs.
Abuse of this nature can increase the risk of damage, loss, and inflated maintenance costs. With our tracking system, you can incentivize and monitor safe driving by offering a discount to responsible drivers. The owners of these companies aren’t the only ones who stand to benefit from GPS technology. Customers can also enjoy the full benefit of GPS tracking.
- Reaching destinations will be easier than ever with clear maps, detailed directions, and an easy-to-use interface. GPS navigation also reduces the risk of car accidents and improves the safety of drivers and passengers.
- Our rental car GPS systems are even capable of helping customers navigate severe weather and plot efficient courses around dense traffic and obstacles.
- If the rental car breaks down in an unfamiliar area, it will be easy for roadside assistance to find the vehicle with the help of GPS tracking. The exact position of the vehicle is displayed to help service vehicles reach customers as quickly as possible.
- GPS systems can be an expensive investment for many smaller vehicle fleets, and it simply may not be feasible for some logistics operators.
- If your company is small, you may not have the man power to monitor all of the information our GPS tracking services provide.
- As with any other investment, the return justifies the initial cost. As the system saves you money by lowering maintenance costs and recovering stolen cars, it will eventually pay for itself and become a profitable investment.
- The best systems don’t require manpower. Many GPS providers have smartphone apps to help you stay on top of your fleet, and others allow you to receive email alerts and condense useful information into weekly or monthly reports.
Telephone Customer Service :
General Manager :
+251(0)930 101 176
+251 (0)115 580 477